News & Events
- 28. 11. 2019 Open Day of Slovenian Economy
- 21. 11. 2019 Cooperation for ICT & MicroElectronics - Slovenia and Southern Austria
- 11. 11. 2019 Cooperation in the Slovenian industry day at the European Nuclear Research Organization (CERN)
- 8. 10. 2019 L-Tek visits Europlacer
- 10. 9. 2019 Friendly meeting of business partners
- 1. 7. 2019 L-Tek d.o.o. is celebrating 25 years of operations
- 21. 6. 2019 We received a GZDBK Innovations bronze award for the Smart Traffic Sign for Increasing the Road Safety of Children
- 26. 2. 2019 Greetings from Embedded World
- 20. 12. 2018 Season's Greetings
- 3. 12. 2018 December Holidays Closure
- 16. 10. 2018 Meet us at Arm TechCon
- 17. 9. 2018 L-Tek is ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485:2016 certificated!
- 16. 7. 2018 L-Tek FF-LPC546XX development board supported by Keil uVision IDE
- 10. 7. 2018 L-Tek was once again awarded the Silver Acknowledgement for Innovation!
- 4. 7. 2018 IoT TechExpo Europe
- 20. 6. 2018 Holidays closure
- 25. 4. 2018 UNIQUE EASY SOLUTION for the prototype application!
- 17. 4. 2018 Labour Day - Public Holiday Closure
- 6. 4. 2018 MONITORING of compressed air process by NEW L-Tek FF1605 IoT solution!
- 26. 2. 2018 NEW Development! L-Tek FF1705 - a development platform
for the MultiConnect® xDot™
- 19. 2. 2018 L-Tek impoved battery efficiency of IoT embedded platform - FF1502
- 21. 12. 2017 Happy and Prosperous New Year!
- 6. 12. 2017 Launch of a new arm KEIL ULINKplus
- 29. 11. 2017 L-Tek among the recipients of Puh recognition
- 15. 11. 2017 Arm TechCon 2017 Santa Clara, CA, USA
- 4. 10. 2017 L-Tek receive a SILVER RECOGNITION AWARD from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia
- 5. 9. 2017 L-Tek IoT brand
This year L-Tek® once again participated in the selection of the best innovations at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Lower Carniola and White Carniola. We registered the newly developed “IoT Building Blocks Control and Management Platform” and received a golden recognition award in June.
After successful endeavours on the regional level in the past we participated in the selection at Innovation Day 2017 on the national level within the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia a few days ago. We are proud to announce that we received a SILVER RECOGNITION AWARD on September 27th at the Congress Center Brdo pri Kranju! You can see the entire innovations catalogue at: https://daninovativnosti.gzs.si/Portals/210/katalog_2017.pdf
On this special occasion we would like to expres special thanks to the whole L-Tek team, especially to our innovators: Matej Slapšak, Dr. Viktor Zaletelj, Simon Krulec, Marko Stušek, Primož Zajec, Gašper Sladič, Klemen Škoda, Gorazd Kovačič and Jernej Vrščaj.
L-Tek is proud to present our new L-Tek IoT brand. The L-Tek IoT brand represents a family of state-of-the-art SMART IoT products that offer today’s leading measuring, monitoring and control solutions. All products can be modified and optimised for different situations, so they are FUN to use! L-Tek IoT solutions are developed and designed base on the L-Tek SMART IoT platform which enables you to reach the measurable, controllable and optimized results.
More info: L-Tek IoT
Accompanied by its innovative development solutions, L-Tek has been recognised as a competent development partner by as many as two out of a total of nine selected consortia for the implementation of programs in priority areas where Slovenia has long-term potential for successfully penetrating the global markets and a more successful and complete integration into global value chains.
It involves the implementation of research and development programmes that link the academic sphere and the economy, combining knowledge and competencies for the development of new products, services and processes, and the use of new technologies in priority areas: Smart cities and communities, Smart buildings and homes, including wood chain homes, Networks for the transition to circular economy, Sustainable food production, Factories of the Future, Health-medicine, Mobility and Development of materials as final products.
L-Tek participates in the programmes TIGR4smart – Sustainable and Innovative construction of smart buildings (priority area: Smart buildings and homes, including wood chain) and GOSTOP – Building Blocks, Tools and Systems for Factories of the Future (priority area: Factories of the Future). Find out more about individual programmes in the documents attached and open the following link to read about the method of selecting programmes that show the concentration of knowledge and competencies, and scientific and technological excellence:Gradniki, orodja in sistemi za tovarne prihodnosti – GOSTOP
Building Blocks, Tools and Systems for Factories of the Future – GOSTOP
Trajnostno in inovativno gradbeništvo za pametne stavbe – TIGR4smart
Sustainable and Innovative construction of smart buildings – TIGR4smart