News & Events
- 28. 11. 2019 Open Day of Slovenian Economy
- 21. 11. 2019 Cooperation for ICT & MicroElectronics - Slovenia and Southern Austria
- 11. 11. 2019 Cooperation in the Slovenian industry day at the European Nuclear Research Organization (CERN)
- 8. 10. 2019 L-Tek visits Europlacer
- 10. 9. 2019 Friendly meeting of business partners
- 1. 7. 2019 L-Tek d.o.o. is celebrating 25 years of operations
- 21. 6. 2019 We received a GZDBK Innovations bronze award for the Smart Traffic Sign for Increasing the Road Safety of Children
- 26. 2. 2019 Greetings from Embedded World
- 20. 12. 2018 Season's Greetings
- 3. 12. 2018 December Holidays Closure
- 16. 10. 2018 Meet us at Arm TechCon
- 17. 9. 2018 L-Tek is ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485:2016 certificated!
- 16. 7. 2018 L-Tek FF-LPC546XX development board supported by Keil uVision IDE
- 10. 7. 2018 L-Tek was once again awarded the Silver Acknowledgement for Innovation!
- 4. 7. 2018 IoT TechExpo Europe
- 20. 6. 2018 Holidays closure
- 25. 4. 2018 UNIQUE EASY SOLUTION for the prototype application!
- 17. 4. 2018 Labour Day - Public Holiday Closure
- 6. 4. 2018 MONITORING of compressed air process by NEW L-Tek FF1605 IoT solution!
- 26. 2. 2018 NEW Development! L-Tek FF1705 - a development platform
for the MultiConnect® xDot™
- 19. 2. 2018 L-Tek impoved battery efficiency of IoT embedded platform - FF1502
- 21. 12. 2017 Happy and Prosperous New Year!
- 6. 12. 2017 Launch of a new arm KEIL ULINKplus
- 29. 11. 2017 L-Tek among the recipients of Puh recognition
- 15. 11. 2017 Arm TechCon 2017 Santa Clara, CA, USA
- 4. 10. 2017 L-Tek receive a SILVER RECOGNITION AWARD from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia
- 5. 9. 2017 L-Tek IoT brand
L-Tek would like to inform you that we are planning to be closed during the summer months and we will enjoy our deserved rest from 3 to 14 August 2020.
Please take this information into consideration when placing new orders for a smooth realisation of deliveries.
All confirmed orders will be dispatched according to confirmed delivery dates.
L-Tek Statement regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19): Statement-L-Tek_2020_Corona-Virus-COVID-19.pdf
On Thursday, 28 November 2019, as part of the Open Day of Slovenian Economy, we opened our doors to school children and their parents. The event was aimed at helping pupils decide which secondary school to choose after finishing primary school. We introduced various professions and state-of-the-art Internet of Things technology. The kids and parents were happy to explore the company up close. We believe that young people are excited to learn about technical professions which are incredibly important for our future development. You can see some of the Open Day highlights in the photos below.
L-Tek participated in a B2B event that was organized to initiate and support new cooperation between Slovenian and Austrian companies in the field of ICT and micro-electronics.
Cooperation is the key factor for the future. As new business processes, fast changes of business models and disruptive technologies are not limited by national borders, BABEG Carinthian Agency for Investment Promotion and Public Shareholding, Economic Chamber of Carinthia, Embassy of the Republic of Slovenia in Vienna, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia in cooperation with the GZS trade association, Advantage Austria, Republic of Slovenia – the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology organized this event for the participants to get to know the key clusters in the field of ICT and micro-electronics from Slovenia and Southern Austria.