News & Events
- 16. 11. 2020 We proudly announce that L-Tek has received the Best Practices in Human Resources Management 2019 Award
- 9. 9. 2020 GZDBK Innovations bronze award 2020
- 13. 7. 2020 Holidays closure
- 25. 2. 2020 Embedded World 2020 has officially started today
- 24. 2. 2020 Coronavirus Business Continuity Plan
- 28. 11. 2019 Open Day of Slovenian Economy
- 21. 11. 2019 Cooperation for ICT & MicroElectronics - Slovenia and Southern Austria
- 11. 11. 2019 Cooperation in the Slovenian industry day at the European Nuclear Research Organization (CERN)
- 8. 10. 2019 L-Tek visits Europlacer
- 10. 9. 2019 Friendly meeting of business partners
- 1. 7. 2019 L-Tek d.o.o. is celebrating 25 years of operations
- 21. 6. 2019 We received a GZDBK Innovations bronze award for the Smart Traffic Sign for Increasing the Road Safety of Children
- 26. 2. 2019 Greetings from Embedded World
- 20. 12. 2018 Season's Greetings
- 3. 12. 2018 December Holidays Closure
- 16. 10. 2018 Meet us at Arm TechCon
- 17. 9. 2018 L-Tek is ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485:2016 certificated!
- 16. 7. 2018 L-Tek FF-LPC546XX development board supported by Keil uVision IDE
- 10. 7. 2018 L-Tek was once again awarded the Silver Acknowledgement for Innovation!
- 4. 7. 2018 IoT TechExpo Europe
- 20. 6. 2018 Holidays closure
- 25. 4. 2018 UNIQUE EASY SOLUTION for the prototype application!
- 17. 4. 2018 Labour Day - Public Holiday Closure
- 6. 4. 2018 MONITORING of compressed air process by NEW L-Tek FF1605 IoT solution!
- 26. 2. 2018 NEW Development! L-Tek FF1705 - a development platform
for the MultiConnect® xDot™
- 19. 2. 2018 L-Tek impoved battery efficiency of IoT embedded platform - FF1502
- 21. 12. 2017 Happy and Prosperous New Year!
- 6. 12. 2017 Launch of a new arm KEIL ULINKplus
- 29. 11. 2017 L-Tek among the recipients of Puh recognition
- 15. 11. 2017 Arm TechCon 2017 Santa Clara, CA, USA
- 4. 10. 2017 L-Tek receive a SILVER RECOGNITION AWARD from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia
- 5. 9. 2017 L-Tek IoT brand
In October 2020, the Chamber of Commerce of Dolenjska and Bela krajina has recognised our company for its Best Practices in Human Resources Management in 2019, a confirmation of the company’s successful application of its human resources strategy and the implementation of appropriate activities and measures to maintain employee satisfaction at a high level despite the daily increase in business challenges. We are aware of the importance of good cooperation between employees and that preserving the highest possible level of transparency in the flow of information is key. At L-Tek, we are convinced that success stems from a satisfied employees.
You can find out more about the event on the following link: https://www.gzdbk.si/si/aktualno/novice/?id=4235&l=2020
For many years now, we have been participating in GZDBK public tender for best innovations in the region. This year was special for L-Tek Elektronika because for the first time we applied with a process innovation and not product innovation.
Our innovation project was named “Smart tool for managing input project documentation”, which aims to speed up the process of managing and processing customers’ project documentation. L-Tek received the bronze award for this innovation.
The tool consists of four closely interconnected modules: BOM Import, BOM, Alternatives, Notes. The module “BOM import” with the help of defined data and the use of artificial intelligence automatically performs the mapping of customers’ bill to the bill of material of the L-Tek company. This is stored in the “BOM” module, where a specific data model is used, which enables the storage of various data related to the BOM. The “Alternatives” module makes sure that all possible replacements are recorded. Replacements can be general (they can be used at any time), tied to the customer, tied to the product, and later in the process, to the order as well. The “Notes” module is intended for recording all other information that cannot be written in the previously mentioned modules, but it also ensures that the entered information arrives to an individual at the right time and place.
The solution was successfully implemented in L-Tek Elektronika’s work process.
You can find out more about the Innovation event on the following link: https://www.gzdbk.si/si/aktualno/novice/?id=4162&l=2020
L-Tek would like to inform you that we are planning to be closed during the summer months and we will enjoy our deserved rest from 3 to 14 August 2020.
Please take this information into consideration when placing new orders for a smooth realisation of deliveries.
All confirmed orders will be dispatched according to confirmed delivery dates.
L-Tek Statement regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19): Statement-L-Tek_2020_Corona-Virus-COVID-19.pdf