News & Events
- 28. 11. 2019 Open Day of Slovenian Economy
- 21. 11. 2019 Cooperation for ICT & MicroElectronics - Slovenia and Southern Austria
- 11. 11. 2019 Cooperation in the Slovenian industry day at the European Nuclear Research Organization (CERN)
- 8. 10. 2019 L-Tek visits Europlacer
- 10. 9. 2019 Friendly meeting of business partners
- 1. 7. 2019 L-Tek d.o.o. is celebrating 25 years of operations
- 21. 6. 2019 We received a GZDBK Innovations bronze award for the Smart Traffic Sign for Increasing the Road Safety of Children
- 26. 2. 2019 Greetings from Embedded World
- 20. 12. 2018 Season's Greetings
- 3. 12. 2018 December Holidays Closure
- 16. 10. 2018 Meet us at Arm TechCon
- 17. 9. 2018 L-Tek is ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485:2016 certificated!
- 16. 7. 2018 L-Tek FF-LPC546XX development board supported by Keil uVision IDE
- 10. 7. 2018 L-Tek was once again awarded the Silver Acknowledgement for Innovation!
- 4. 7. 2018 IoT TechExpo Europe
- 20. 6. 2018 Holidays closure
- 25. 4. 2018 UNIQUE EASY SOLUTION for the prototype application!
- 17. 4. 2018 Labour Day - Public Holiday Closure
- 6. 4. 2018 MONITORING of compressed air process by NEW L-Tek FF1605 IoT solution!
- 26. 2. 2018 NEW Development! L-Tek FF1705 - a development platform
for the MultiConnect® xDot™
- 19. 2. 2018 L-Tek impoved battery efficiency of IoT embedded platform - FF1502
- 21. 12. 2017 Happy and Prosperous New Year!
- 6. 12. 2017 Launch of a new arm KEIL ULINKplus
- 29. 11. 2017 L-Tek among the recipients of Puh recognition
- 15. 11. 2017 Arm TechCon 2017 Santa Clara, CA, USA
- 4. 10. 2017 L-Tek receive a SILVER RECOGNITION AWARD from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia
- 5. 9. 2017 L-Tek IoT brand
L-Tek has designed L-Tek IoT FF1605 product with L-Tek IoT Cloud web-based interface to continuously monitor, analyse and improve the compressed air performance and its process 24/7 in the areas of pressure, temperature, humidity, dew point and air flow. Take the benefit of L-Tek IoT solution which will support you in monitoring the quality and consumption of compressed air and indirectly will influence on your bottom line!
Create your very own IoT platform with the L-Tek SMART IoT solution!
You may read more about it here..
Or purchase L-Tek FF1705 here..
Conveniently integrated with a DAPLink programming and debug interface, and complete with Arduino compatible headers, this platform can be used to prototype applications using a wide range of IO boards and peripherals supported by mbed in the mbed Component library.
You may read more about it here.
Or purchase L-Tek FF1705 here.
L-Tek FF1502 high-tech platform architecture enables rapid modification and re-design possibilities which can be implemented by adding custom modules, sensors, actuators and power supply interfaces! L-Tek FF1502 has already integrated scalability and seamless bridging characteristics, as well as many integrated sensors to measure temperature, humidity, ambient light, 3-axis magnet fields, acceleration and rotation.
Should you be interested in more information on the power consumption of a L-Tek FF1502, read the white paper.
You may read more information here.
Or purchase L-Tek FF1502 here.
New arm KEIL ULINKplus product developed in cooperation with L-Tek.
For some years, L-Tek has been cooperating successfully with arm KEIL in the development of ULINK family products. We would like to announce the launch of a new ULINKplus product which enables software optimization for ultra-low power applications, test automation and isolation for high-speed debug and trace of sensitive hardware systems. Please, review the development results of the latest ULINKplus at: http://www2.keil.com/mdk5/ulink/ulinkplus/.