News & Events
- 20. 12. 2018 Season's Greetings
- 3. 12. 2018 December Holidays Closure
- 16. 10. 2018 Meet us at Arm TechCon
- 17. 9. 2018 L-Tek is ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485:2016 certificated!
- 16. 7. 2018 L-Tek FF-LPC546XX development board supported by Keil uVision IDE
- 10. 7. 2018 L-Tek was once again awarded the Silver Acknowledgement for Innovation!
- 4. 7. 2018 IoT TechExpo Europe
- 20. 6. 2018 Holidays closure
- 25. 4. 2018 UNIQUE EASY SOLUTION for the prototype application!
- 17. 4. 2018 Labour Day - Public Holiday Closure
- 6. 4. 2018 MONITORING of compressed air process by NEW L-Tek FF1605 IoT solution!
- 26. 2. 2018 NEW Development! L-Tek FF1705 - a development platform
for the MultiConnect® xDot™
- 19. 2. 2018 L-Tek impoved battery efficiency of IoT embedded platform - FF1502
- 21. 12. 2017 Happy and Prosperous New Year!
- 6. 12. 2017 Launch of a new arm KEIL ULINKplus
- 29. 11. 2017 L-Tek among the recipients of Puh recognition
- 15. 11. 2017 Arm TechCon 2017 Santa Clara, CA, USA
- 4. 10. 2017 L-Tek receive a SILVER RECOGNITION AWARD from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia
- 5. 9. 2017 L-Tek IoT brand
L-Tek FF1502 high-tech platform architecture enables rapid modification and re-design possibilities which can be implemented by adding custom modules, sensors, actuators and power supply interfaces! L-Tek FF1502 has already integrated scalability and seamless bridging characteristics, as well as many integrated sensors to measure temperature, humidity, ambient light, 3-axis magnet fields, acceleration and rotation.
Should you be interested in more information on the power consumption of a L-Tek FF1502, read the white paper.
You may read more information here.
Or purchase L-Tek FF1502 here.
New arm KEIL ULINKplus product developed in cooperation with L-Tek.
For some years, L-Tek has been cooperating successfully with arm KEIL in the development of ULINK family products. We would like to announce the launch of a new ULINKplus product which enables software optimization for ultra-low power applications, test automation and isolation for high-speed debug and trace of sensitive hardware systems. Please, review the development results of the latest ULINKplus at: http://www2.keil.com/mdk5/ulink/ulinkplus/.
The research and development group for a major achievement in the field of mobile-health is composed of experts from the Jozef Stefan Institute, SAVING and L-TEK.
Puh award recognises major achievements in medical equipment.
Dr Roman Trobec, Associate Professor, Dr Viktor Avbelj, Dr Matjaž Depolli, Dr Aleksandra Rashkovska Koceva, Tomaž Krištofelc, technician, Klemen Bregar, Dipl Ing, Dr Gregor Kosec, Associate Professor, Dr Uroš Stanič, Dr Ivan Tomašič, Boštjan Barbiš, Dipl Ing, and Marino Marinko Samardžija, Dipl Ing
The group produced a miniature device for recording the electrocardiogram SAVVY ECG, which enables for heart rate to be recorded unobtrusively during daily activities over several days, thus enabling the detection and investigation of heart rhythm disturbances over long periods, which had previously not been possible. An innovative ECG meter has been launched in the global market in the form of a medically proven product. Simple and safe handling, as well as affordable price also allow for personal use at home, which is a novelty on the global scale. Having been introduced into the range of widespread medical applications, the system will significantly contribute to more efficient and accessible healthcare for users.
Overall, the achievement is an exceptional example of a successful knowledge chain that has been realized in production and has proven that the field of biomedicine offers many opportunities for the implementation of advanced medical devices and services.
The L-Tek team has attended the very well-known Arm TechCon on 24-26 October 2017 at Santa Clara, USA. L-Tek and Arm have been business and development partners for a number of years. Our synergies are related to new technical developments and solutions in the area of IoT – electronics and software solutions.
Arm TechCon 2017 brought a wide range of innovations in the areas of Embedded Software Development, Silicon Design, Automotive, Industrial & Functional Safety, Computer Vision, Machine Learning & Graphics, Networking & Servers, High-Efficiency Systems, Internet of Things and Trust & Security.
The main themes of the conference were IoT and Trust & Security, which included presentations of challenges in these areas and how to address them. MBED arm successfully presented their solutions, some of which have been developed with our support.
This year we have been presented a lot of practical and business examples from different industries which made the conference even more attractive and successful!
You may read about the presented arm MBED solution in different segments of the linked website: https://www.mbed.com/en.