L-Tek 6LowPAN PCB Module is a border router that provides a secure, low-power and cost-effective hardware solution to wireless IPv6 Internet connectivity with software enabled by the mbed™ OS, an open source embedded operating system specifically designed for Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
Wireless 802.15.4 connectivity is at 900MHz or 2.4GHz, using a band-certified (FCC, ETSI, IC) radio module from Atmel. The Gateway module includes an on-board chip antenna and a UFL connector allowing fast and easy connection and forms an excellent development platform for IoT applications.
Examples can be found open at GitHub.
- Powerful, ARM Cortex-M4 core-based Atmel MCU
- ARM® mbed™ OS enabled
- IoT Security
- 900MHz or 2.4 GHz band RF certified Atmel module
- On-board chip antenna and U.FL connector
- Reference design platform for 6LoWPAN
- Power supply with USB micro connector and power supply plug