News & Events
- 16. 11. 2020 We proudly announce that L-Tek has received the Best Practices in Human Resources Management 2019 Award
- 9. 9. 2020 GZDBK Innovations bronze award 2020
- 13. 7. 2020 Holidays closure
- 25. 2. 2020 Embedded World 2020 has officially started today
- 24. 2. 2020 Coronavirus Business Continuity Plan
- 28. 11. 2019 Open Day of Slovenian Economy
- 21. 11. 2019 Cooperation for ICT & MicroElectronics - Slovenia and Southern Austria
- 11. 11. 2019 Cooperation in the Slovenian industry day at the European Nuclear Research Organization (CERN)
- 8. 10. 2019 L-Tek visits Europlacer
- 10. 9. 2019 Friendly meeting of business partners
- 1. 7. 2019 L-Tek d.o.o. is celebrating 25 years of operations
- 21. 6. 2019 We received a GZDBK Innovations bronze award for the Smart Traffic Sign for Increasing the Road Safety of Children
- 26. 2. 2019 Greetings from Embedded World
- 20. 12. 2018 Season's Greetings
- 3. 12. 2018 December Holidays Closure
- 16. 10. 2018 Meet us at Arm TechCon
- 17. 9. 2018 L-Tek is ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485:2016 certificated!
- 16. 7. 2018 L-Tek FF-LPC546XX development board supported by Keil uVision IDE
- 10. 7. 2018 L-Tek was once again awarded the Silver Acknowledgement for Innovation!
- 4. 7. 2018 IoT TechExpo Europe
- 20. 6. 2018 Holidays closure
- 25. 4. 2018 UNIQUE EASY SOLUTION for the prototype application!
- 17. 4. 2018 Labour Day - Public Holiday Closure
- 6. 4. 2018 MONITORING of compressed air process by NEW L-Tek FF1605 IoT solution!
- 26. 2. 2018 NEW Development! L-Tek FF1705 - a development platform
for the MultiConnect® xDot™
- 19. 2. 2018 L-Tek impoved battery efficiency of IoT embedded platform - FF1502
- 21. 12. 2017 Happy and Prosperous New Year!
- 6. 12. 2017 Launch of a new arm KEIL ULINKplus
- 29. 11. 2017 L-Tek among the recipients of Puh recognition
- 15. 11. 2017 Arm TechCon 2017 Santa Clara, CA, USA
- 4. 10. 2017 L-Tek receive a SILVER RECOGNITION AWARD from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia
- 5. 9. 2017 L-Tek IoT brand
On Thursday, 28 November 2019, as part of the Open Day of Slovenian Economy, we opened our doors to school children and their parents. The event was aimed at helping pupils decide which secondary school to choose after finishing primary school. We introduced various professions and state-of-the-art Internet of Things technology. The kids and parents were happy to explore the company up close. We believe that young people are excited to learn about technical professions which are incredibly important for our future development. You can see some of the Open Day highlights in the photos below.
L-Tek participated in a B2B event that was organized to initiate and support new cooperation between Slovenian and Austrian companies in the field of ICT and micro-electronics.
Cooperation is the key factor for the future. As new business processes, fast changes of business models and disruptive technologies are not limited by national borders, BABEG Carinthian Agency for Investment Promotion and Public Shareholding, Economic Chamber of Carinthia, Embassy of the Republic of Slovenia in Vienna, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia in cooperation with the GZS trade association, Advantage Austria, Republic of Slovenia – the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology organized this event for the participants to get to know the key clusters in the field of ICT and micro-electronics from Slovenia and Southern Austria.
As a member of the corporate delegation, L-Tek attended the Slovenian Industry Day at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN), organised by the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport (MIZŠ) in cooperation with the Slovenian Public Agency for the Promotion of Entrepreneurship, Internationalization, Foreign Direct Investment and Technology (SPIRIT) and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia. The event took place from 9 to 10 October 2019.
The purpose of this event was to strengthen and encourage the cooperation of the Slovenian economy with CERN, and L-Tek’s attendance was aimed at gaining new business contacts, increasing the company’s visibility and the opportunity to present its own products and services.
Post-event sentiments are very positive, and we received a great deal of interest from the CERN representatives. We have been reassured of numerous opportunities for cooperation with the Slovenian economy and that our full membership in CERN will further increase and strengthen this cooperation.
For the implementation of the event, we received co-financing on the basis of a Public Call for a ‘Voucher for participation in business delegations abroad‘. The investment is co-financed by the Republic of Slovenia and the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund.
On 3 and 4 October 2019 L-Tek visited Europlacer in Nantes, France. Europlacer mainly produces SMT pick and place machines and they recently expanded their premises, opening a new demo centre where they can present their products and services.
We visited the production of the pick and place machines which are entirely manufactured on the aforementioned factory premises. Later on, we were introduced to new pick and place machines Atom 3, Atom 4, the automatic storage system LZero and the possibilities of communication and integration with other systems in the company. We thank Europlacer for the opportunity to visit them, for their hospitality, guided tour of their production, and for all the information they provided.
Last week, we hosted our friends and partners from DEWESoft, Instrumentation Technologies and Red Pitaya at our eighth meeting, this year in Šentjernej.
The weather did not bother us one bit, as we exchanged ideas and plans for further cooperation during traditional farmers’ games, where we tasted Dolenjska’s finest wine and delicious cuisine. We also made merry to the tunes provided by a superb local band. And this year`s talent points were also remarkable.
We are looking forward to our future cooperation and our next meeting.