News & Events
- 28. 11. 2019 Open Day of Slovenian Economy
- 21. 11. 2019 Cooperation for ICT & MicroElectronics - Slovenia and Southern Austria
- 11. 11. 2019 Cooperation in the Slovenian industry day at the European Nuclear Research Organization (CERN)
- 8. 10. 2019 L-Tek visits Europlacer
- 10. 9. 2019 Friendly meeting of business partners
- 1. 7. 2019 L-Tek d.o.o. is celebrating 25 years of operations
- 21. 6. 2019 We received a GZDBK Innovations bronze award for the Smart Traffic Sign for Increasing the Road Safety of Children
- 26. 2. 2019 Greetings from Embedded World
- 20. 12. 2018 Season's Greetings
- 3. 12. 2018 December Holidays Closure
- 16. 10. 2018 Meet us at Arm TechCon
- 17. 9. 2018 L-Tek is ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485:2016 certificated!
- 16. 7. 2018 L-Tek FF-LPC546XX development board supported by Keil uVision IDE
- 10. 7. 2018 L-Tek was once again awarded the Silver Acknowledgement for Innovation!
- 4. 7. 2018 IoT TechExpo Europe
- 20. 6. 2018 Holidays closure
- 25. 4. 2018 UNIQUE EASY SOLUTION for the prototype application!
- 17. 4. 2018 Labour Day - Public Holiday Closure
- 6. 4. 2018 MONITORING of compressed air process by NEW L-Tek FF1605 IoT solution!
- 26. 2. 2018 NEW Development! L-Tek FF1705 - a development platform
for the MultiConnect® xDot™
- 19. 2. 2018 L-Tek impoved battery efficiency of IoT embedded platform - FF1502
- 21. 12. 2017 Happy and Prosperous New Year!
- 6. 12. 2017 Launch of a new arm KEIL ULINKplus
- 29. 11. 2017 L-Tek among the recipients of Puh recognition
- 15. 11. 2017 Arm TechCon 2017 Santa Clara, CA, USA
- 4. 10. 2017 L-Tek receive a SILVER RECOGNITION AWARD from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia
- 5. 9. 2017 L-Tek IoT brand
On 3 and 4 October 2019 L-Tek visited Europlacer in Nantes, France. Europlacer mainly produces SMT pick and place machines and they recently expanded their premises, opening a new demo centre where they can present their products and services.
We visited the production of the pick and place machines which are entirely manufactured on the aforementioned factory premises. Later on, we were introduced to new pick and place machines Atom 3, Atom 4, the automatic storage system LZero and the possibilities of communication and integration with other systems in the company. We thank Europlacer for the opportunity to visit them, for their hospitality, guided tour of their production, and for all the information they provided.
Last week, we hosted our friends and partners from DEWESoft, Instrumentation Technologies and Red Pitaya at our eighth meeting, this year in Šentjernej.
The weather did not bother us one bit, as we exchanged ideas and plans for further cooperation during traditional farmers’ games, where we tasted Dolenjska’s finest wine and delicious cuisine. We also made merry to the tunes provided by a superb local band. And this year`s talent points were also remarkable.
We are looking forward to our future cooperation and our next meeting.
Dear business partners, colleagues and friends,
It brings me great joy to congratulate our clients, partners and above all our employees for the 25th anniversary of L-Tek d.o.o..
We all represent L-Tek and we would never have succeeded without you. These years of loyalty and sacrifice have seen us overcome many challenges and grow stronger as a team.
In 25 years, we have grown from a small workshop into a company with over 60 employees and partners around the world.
I am looking forward to our continued cooperation and I believe that we are bound to write new success stories in the future, so may any new challenge be our motivation for moving forward.
I thank each and every one of you and wish you all the very best.
YOUR CHALLENGES, OUR SOLUTIONS!
On Thursday 13 June 2019, an award ceremony for innovation 2018-2019 was held in Otočec. L-Tek Electronics was also among the recipients, receiving a bronze award for innovation.
This year, L-Tek Electronics applied for GZDBK’s public tender for best innovations with the project Smart Traffic Sign for Increasing the Road Safety of Children. The project was developed in cooperation between the L-Tek Electronics company as a development-production partner and Cestel as a provider of road safety solutions.
The project is aimed to increase the safety of the most vulnerable participants in traffic – children.
The smart traffic sign’s function is to detect children in the vicinity of schools, bus stops and pedestrian crossings. This detection system is already being used as an established product of the Slovenian manufacturer CHIPOLO. The smart traffic sign thus detects a child/pedestrian and by flashing its lights alerts the driver of their presence.
The innovation can be seen in the vicinity of Novo mesto, on the section Gaber-Uršna Sela-Novo mesto. This section contains 9 such warning signs. Setting them up in other locations is currently in progress.
Congratulation to L-Tek for their amazing work.