The L-Tek FF1705 platform is based on the low cost, low power MultiConnect® xDot™ Module from MultiTech. It is a packed complete with an integrated DAPLink interface. All in an Arduino form factor.
The L-Tek FF1705 is a development platform for the MultiConnect® xDot™. An ARM® mbed™ programmable, low-power RF module, that provides long-range, low bit rate M2M data connectivity to sensors, industrial equipment and remote appliances.
Platform is integrated with a DAPLink programming and debug interface. Complete with Adruino compatible headers, you can use this platform to prototype applications using a wide range of IO boards and peripherals supported by mbed in the the mbed Component library.
You can use this platform also as a shield when fitted to an Arduino form factor MCU developlent platform by running the MultiTech AT Command Firmware.
You can find more information on the link below:
- Efficient and environment friendly cities
- smart parking meters, tollbooths, traffic signals
- detect forest fire, floods, avalancehs and other natural disasters before they happen or get out of control
- tracking people and pets, locating items, cattle tracking
- gas, water flow monitoring