L-Tek IoT FF1605 comprises Wi-Fi wireless transmitters enclosed in a robust housing, providing remote monitoring through an existing Wi-Fi network. The primary goal of the L-Tek IoT FF1605 is to provide data acquisition and display for health monitoring and energy management for control and air system optimization.
The connection port is standard 1/2’’ male for easier and faster plumbing and connection. The unit operates on standard industrial 24V power supply connected using a cable.
A user-friendly, L-Tek IoT cloud web-based interface makes it easy to view and analyze data 24/7. End users can receive either a quick snapshot or a complete in-depth analysis of compressed air performance at any time.
L-Tek FF1605 IoT solution enables you to:
- Monitoring air consumption over time
- Monitoring the quality of compressed air
- Costs benefits due to detect defects in production
- Prevention of production failures
- Identification of the loss sites in the compressed air system
- Calculation of compressor station occupancy / optimal size
- Industry 4.0
- Notification service requested parameters by email, sms
- Notification of regular and emergency services
Create your very own IoT platform with the L-Tek SMART IoT solution!
For more information contact us.